Mold manufacturing design and processing process
First, the mold manufacturing process is as follows:
Review - preparation - processing - formwork processing - core processing - electrode processing - mold parts processing - inspection - assembly - flying mold - trial mode - production.
(1) Formwork processing:
(2) Core processing
(3) Mold parts processing
A/B board processing
Thimble fixing plate processing
Milling machine processing
Electric discharge machining
Compaction block processing
Split cone gate processing
Second, the mold frame processing details
(1) The number should be uniform, and the core should be numbered. It should be the same as the number on the mold frame and the direction is the same. It is not easy to make mistakes when assembling.
(2) A/B plate processing (ie, moving die frame processing)
A/B plate processing should ensure the parallelism and verticality of the mold frame is 0.02mm
Milling machine processing: screw hole, water hole, thimble hole, machine hole, chamfer
Wrench processing: tapping, trimming
(3) Panel processing: Milling machine processing machine nozzle hole or machining nozzle hole.
(4) thimble fixed plate processing: milling machine processing: the thimble plate and the B plate are connected with the back needle, the B plate faces upward, and the thimble hole is drilled from top to bottom, and the thimble head needs to turn the ejector plate back up, correct, first Roughing with a drill bit, then finishing with a milling cutter in place, chamfering.
(5) Floor processing: Milling machine processing: scribing, correction, boring, chamfering. (Note: Some molds need to be forced to pull the top of the strong to strengthen the top mechanism, such as adding screw holes in the thimble plate)
Third, core processing details
Roughing flying six sides: processing on the milling machine to ensure verticality and parallelism, leaving a grinding allowance of 1.2mm
Rough grinding: large water grinding processing, first grinding the large surface, clamping the small surface with the batch, ensuring the verticality and parallelism at 0.05mm, leaving the balance bilateral 0.6-0.8mm
Milling machine processing: first correct the milling machine head, ensure that within 0.02mm, correct the pressing workpiece, first processing screw holes, thimble holes, threading holes, inserting needles, thickening, machine nozzle or material nozzle hole, shunt Cone hole chamfering and then water hole, milling R angle
Wrench processing: tapping, typing code
External heat treatment HRC48-52
Fine grinding; large water grinding to 0.04mm negative than the mold frame, ensuring parallelism and verticality within 0.02mm
Electric discharge machining
Mode save, ensure smoothness, control cavity size
Processing into the gate, exhaust, zinc alloy in general, the gate opening 0.3-0.5mm, exhaust opening 0.06-0.1mm, aluminum alloy gate opening 0.5-1.2mm exhaust opening 0.1-0.2, plastic exhaust open 0.01 -0.02, try to be a little wider and thinner
Fourth, the slider processing technology
First, the milling machine roughs six sides
Fine grinding six sides to size requirements
Milling machine roughing table
The hanging table is refined to the size requirements and is slid with the mold frame
The milling machine processes the bevel to ensure that the slope is consistent with the pressing block, leaving the remaining flying mode
Drilling water and oblique guiding hole, the inclined guiding column hole is 1 mm larger than the guiding column, and chamfering, the inclination of the inclined guiding column hole should be 2 degrees smaller than the inclined slope of the sliding block. The inclined guide post hole can also be reworked together with the mold frame after flying and molding the upper mold, depending on different conditions.
Copyright ©2019-2020 Moldking (NanJing) Co., Ltd All Right Reserved技术支持：Bpvis