In order to improve the production efficiency and quality level of mold manufacturing, according to the summary and summary of common problems in the mold manufacturing process, the following 30 principles of standardized production of molds have been formulated.
1. A mold blank smaller than 2020, a die pit is required between the a and b plates; a mold pit larger than 2020, all the templates including the thimble plate are to be smashed.
2. The mold guide post guide sleeve should be processed to the exhaust groove to prevent the guide post guide sleeve from being pulled.
3. There must be no sharp corners on the mold and chamfering is required. Except where specified
4. The inner mold and mold parts must not be welded without consent.
5. The periphery of the mold product must be opened at the appropriate position. Please refer to the mold design manual for the specifications of the exhaust groove.
6. Avoid using a sander to grind the mold as much as possible. If it is necessary to use a sander, you must use oil stone to save light (especially the parting surface).
7. The surface treatment of the internal molding surface must be performed in accordance with the BOM or other officially notified technical requirements. The processing lines on the non-adhesive surface (line cutting, milling, CNC boring machine, spark machine) should also be polished with oil stone.
8. All internal mold materials, mold grade requirements must be purchased according to the order, or the technical requirements officially confirmed during the design review process. A proof of material must be provided, and if it is a hard mold, a heat treatment report must be provided. All relevant proofs.
9. All mold front and rear inner molds, inserts, row position, slant top, straight top (push block), shovel chicken, etc. need to process a waist round pit on the bottom or side, and engrave the material name and hardness.
10. Important wearable parts such as row position, push block, shovel chicken, and pout must be nitrided and hardened.
11. The position must be positioned. The positioning methods include slingshot, wave bead, HASCO (DME) standard position clamp, etc., which need to be in accordance with the requirements of each project. The row needs to have a bead and a wear plate. For the beading and wear-resistant plates, wear-resistant hard materials must be used, and oil grooves are required.
12. The row guide column must be pressed tightly and cannot be rotated or loosened. The tail of the inclined guide column must be processed into a hemispherical or truncated cone shape to help ensure normal movement of the row. If there are two or more inclined guide columns in the same row position, the length, size and inclination of the inclined guide columns must be the same.
13. The sloping top seat must use hard wearing materials. The inclined top must be machined with oil grooves. The inclined top seat is generally hardened with 2510 or cr12 to hrc40-45 degrees. Because the inclined top seat is subjected to the impact load, it cannot be too hard or it will break and chamfer the c angle at all right angles. . A sloping top guide (bronze) is required. Do not weld.
14. The flow path and the glue position need to save the light #400-600.
15. The thimble, the cylinder, the thimble, the sloping top and the thimble should be engraved with the corresponding identification code for easy installation. If the thimble position is not horizontal on the product, the thimble seat needs to be made "D" or positioned with the anti-rotation key.
16. The thimble adopts the HASCO or DME standard, which is determined by the mold technical requirements determined by the BOM or other official notice.
17. Processing water apron ("O" ring) groove, need to reserve a gap of 0.25mm on one side, the general apron should be pre-pressed 0.5-0.8mm. If you do not pay attention to this, the rubber ring is easily damaged by pressure. Dropped, causing water leaks.
18. The mouth is to be nitrided and needs to be resold. The radius of the beak must meet the drawing requirements. The mouth is not nitrided and may have been injured before the mold.
19. The conventional structure mold must be arranged with the head, the two ends need to be flattened, the small mold is pre-pressed by 0.1mm, and the large mold is pre-pressed by 0.1mm-0.15mm.
20. The diameter of the positioning ring must conform to the drawing, and the form and position of the top joint must conform to the drawing.
21. For the specifications of the nozzle, please follow the BOM or the confirmed pattern. The nozzle counterbore must be processed and installed according to the mold. Drill holes must not be drilled, and sharp angles must be chamfered.
22. Water must be labeled in1, out1, in2, out2...........
23. All the words on the mold must be neat, correct, and not to be twisted.
24. The mold needs to be installed on the four sides of the side lock (straight body lock). If the side lock cannot be installed, you need to install a taper lock or a cone lock. The taper lock should be installed sideways.
25. All screws and mold parts require standard parts, and the screw heads cannot be sawn off. The effective locking length of the screw must be sufficient, normally 1.5 or 2.
26. The hot mouth slot must be rounded to avoid scratching the wires.
27. Install the hot mouth ID card on the side of the mold panel.
28. Mold transfer acceptance: It is necessary to cooperate with the mold engineer to pass the “Mold Inspection Form” acceptance before passing the package.
29. Before the mold is transferred, the water pressure should be tested (100pa or more). After the water is accepted and accepted, the air gun should be used to blow the water clean.
30. The outer surface of the mold blank needs to be maintained during the manufacturing process to prevent rust and scratches. Before the mold is packaged, the inner mold needs to be sprayed with white/colorless rust inhibitor. All mold surfaces must be cleaned and then buttered.
Copyright ©2019-2020 Moldking (NanJing) Co., Ltd All Right Reserved技术支持：Bpvis